re

Khanh the Killjoy

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy)

Dark Frost  - Jennifer Estep Oh, Gwen, finally you're growing up, and I'm so proud of you. I'm still not a fan of her, and Logan is still a little asshole (seriously, when other people are telling off your girlfriend in front of both of you, grow some fucking balls and tell them to shut up, ok? Spartans are so not gentlemen), but they're both maturing bit by bit. I was rather happy when the beloved Logan finally lost it with Gwen and told her she's a spoilt little brat sniveling away because of her past tragedies when everyone at Mythos Academy have lost loved ones to Reapers, so grow the f*** up. Despite my overall antipathy for the boy, I had to cheer for him when I read that scene.Man, Gwen is not very good at interpreting signals. I'm the worst detective ever, I mean give me an Agatha Christie novel that I've read 3x, and I still would not be able to guess whodunnit, and even I guessed the location of the dagger. And Nickamedes, am I the only one reminded of HP's mom Lily & Snape? And rushing off on your own to find a priceless artifact/weapon that could bring about the destruction of the world alone without supervision? TSTL, Gwen. You are way TSTL.And Vic needs to stfu. A talking sword? What is this? Power Rangers? That is so not badass, and frankly the image of a snarky sword speaking in a British accent is laughable.